Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HUM TUM




Image Source
He comes running up the stairs, panting.


Hum: Which paper today?


Tum: Eeeks! You don't even know the paper???

Hum: (Grins!) What difference does it make? I know you'll help me out anyway!

Tum: Get lost! I won't help you in your exams. I don't cheat!

Hum: That's what you said during last exams also, but in the end you helped me out!

Tum: That was because you said you would flunk if I dint help you out!


Hum: I did flunk anyway (grins wider!)

Tum: Fine! In that case I will not tell you which paper it is today

Hum: No problem I'll ask Shwetha

Tum: (Fuming!)Ohhhh! So you just need an excuse to talk to HER. Then why did u ask me in the first place?

Hum: (Grins!) Now that you know my intentions, help me in getting a date with her

Tum: You must be crazy! I don't know what you see in her anyways. She's just a little pretty looking but she has no brains

Hum: Who said girls had brains anyways??? (Laughs!)

Tum: You men are always so insensitive (Fuming!)

Hum: Why should it bother you anyways? When I ask you out, you never come with me. So I thought I'll try Shewtha.

Tum: Eeeks! All you men are the same. If not one then the other!

Hum: Aaj Puja kal koi duja! That's my philosophy of life!

Tum: Get lost! I will never ever talk to you about this.

Hum: Ok forget all this; tell me which paper is it today?

Tum: I just told you I won't talk to you again and you're asking me this question?

Hum: You said you won't talk to me on that topic, but I'm asking about today's paper

Tum: Ufff! (Mutters to self) He'll keep bugging me until I tell him so its better I tell!It's Mathematics

Hum: Oh ok!Ok gimme a pen to write!

Tum: You haven't even bought your own pen??? (Rolls her eyes) I hope you at least remembered to take bath???

Hum: (Grins wider!)

Tum: Yuck! I don't know why I even make an attempt to ask you about it! (Slams the pen into his hands)

Hum: I hope this writes??!

Tum: Of course it writes! It happens to be my lucky pen!

Hum: Just because it's lucky, it doesn't mean that it would write

Tum: (Snatches back the pen!) Fine then get you own pen

Hum: Ufff! You girls get angry for all small things! I was just kidding yaar!

Tum: And you guys are always so irresponsible…… don't know which paper it is today, don't carry a pen, don't take bath……. I don't even want to attempt asking you the next question.


And the battle between the sexes continue………………………………..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...